Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, RGPD), Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, RGPD), and Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) and of the Law Organic Law 3/2018, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights. ekratos (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE) guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any kind, that we our customers, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Personal Data.
The Data Protection Policy of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework, being able to demonstrate it to the relevant supervisory authorities.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD, in this sense THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties, exposed below. However, the user should be aware that the security measures on Internet are not impregnable.
Responsible for the treatment: Who are we?
Name: eKratos Digital Services S.L.
CIF: B 67431205
Address: Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes 283, 1º 3ª.
Purpose of processing: What will we use your data for?
All data provided by our customers and / or visitors on the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or its staff, will be included in the register of processing activities of personal data, created and maintained under the responsibility of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve questions or issues raised by our visitors. It is our policy not to profile users of our services.
Legitimacy of the treatment: Why do we need your data?
- a) Contractual relationship: This is the one that applies when you purchase one of our products or contract one of our services.
- b) Legitimate interest: To attend to the queries and claims that you submit to us and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
- c) Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by checking the box on the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to your query or request for information.
Recipients: With whom do we share your data?
We do not disclose your personal information to anyone, except those public or private entities to whom we are obliged to provide your personal information in compliance with any law. For example, the Tax Law requires that certain information on economic transactions exceeding a certain amount must be provided to the Tax Agency.
In the event that, apart from the aforementioned cases, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will request your prior permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
Communication: Where may we send your data?
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the above purposes.
Retention: How long will we keep your data?
In this sense, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will keep the personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the period of limitation of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and will not be processed except to make them available to public administrations, judges and courts, for the attention of possible liabilities arising from the processing, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Security: How will we protect your data?
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information processed on our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and against unauthorized access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, nature and risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for the use you make of the data (including username and password) you use on our website. Our staff follows strict privacy standards and in the event that we contract with third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
Your rights: What rights can you exercise as a data subject?
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- a) Right of access to your personal data, to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- b) Right of rectification of any inaccurate personal data;
- c) Right of deletion of your personal data, where this is possible (e.g. by law);
- d) Right of limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case, we may retain them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- e) Right of opposition to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is our legitimate interest. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or it is necessary for the defense of claims.
- f) Right to portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- g) Right to revoke the consent given to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
To exercise your rights, you may do so free of charge and at any time by contacting us at C/ Brescia, 7 – 2º B, 28028, Madrid, attaching a copy of your ID card.
Guardianship of rights: Where can you file a claim?
In case you understand that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
– Web site: https://www.aepd.es
– Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid.
– Phone: 901 100 099 and 912 663 517
Filing a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not required.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence that may affect compliance with it.